The world’s leading attraction pass specialist, the Leisure Pass Group, has launched its first California-wide pass giving visitors the opportunity to tour the Golden State one thrill at a time.
The Go California Explorer Pass offers unrivalled access to a choice of 14 attractions around California. Among them are eight of the state’s best-loved theme parks, including Knott’s Berry Farm and SeaWorld San Diego, with savings of up to 34 per cent on usual gate prices.
Designed for visitors on extended touring itineraries, the Go California Explorer Pass can be purchased as a 3-, 4- or 5- attraction option. After first using the pass to gain entry to an attraction, holders have 30 days to visit their remaining choices.
Holders are entitled to visit one of two ‘premium’ attractions – Universal Studios Hollywood or LEGOLAND® California Resort (a two-day ticket including SEA LIFE® Aquarium and LEGOLAND® Water Park) – plus an unrestricted choice from the remaining 12 attractions on the Go California Explorer Pass. Tours and nature-based attractions are offered in addition to theme parks. The comprehensive list of the attractions is as follows:
San Diego Area
- Legoland California 2-Day Park Hopper – usually priced at $155
- SeaWorld San Diego – usually priced at $91.99
- San Diego Zoo – usually priced at $56
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park – usually priced at $56
- Belmont Park – usually priced at $54
Los Angeles Area
- Universal Studios Hollywood – usually priced at $139
- Six Flags Magic Mountain – usually priced at $89.99
- Knott’s Berry Farm – usually priced at $84
- Warner Bros Studio Tour – usually priced at $69
- Knott’s Soak City – usually priced at $53
- Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Tour – usually priced at $50
San Francisco Area
- California Academy of Sciences – usually priced at $39.95
- California’s Great America – usually priced at $59.99
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom – usually from $73.12
A 3-attraction Go California Explorer Pass is currently available at an introductory promotion price of $219 per adult and $204 per child aged 3-12 years, with digital delivery enabling holders to use their pass directly from their smartphone.
Savings can be significant. Together the 2-day LEGOLAND® Park Hopper ticket and entry to SeaWorld San Diego and Six Flags Magic Mountain would cost $336.98 at gate prices; 3-attraction Go California Explorer Pass holders would save nearly $118 visiting the same three attractions.
Holders also enjoy the convenience of knowing their experiences are pre-purchased, with nothing further to pay at the gate. On arrival, they simply show their Go California Explorer Pass and walk straight in.
ABOUT THE LEISURE PASS GROUP
The Leisure Pass Group offers multi-attraction passes that allow sightseers to explore on their terms. Through the Go City passes and the ‘Great Cities’ collection of international passes, the Leisure Pass Group is actively growing across 1,000 attractions, 36 cities, 17 countries and 5 continents. Each year over three million sightseers choose the company’s passes.