New flagship hotel in partnership with the Texas Rangers
Texas Live! by Loews Hotels is set to open in Arlington, Texas in 2019. The first of its kind in the United States, the new $150 million flagship hotel will offer guests an unprecedented upscale experience that blends sports and entertainment with first-class hospitality and superior amenities.
The hotel will be located on the doorstep of the Texas Rangers’ Globe Life Park and the Dallas Cowboys’ AT&T Stadium, making it an ideal destination for sports fans and families, as well as a spectacular location for meetings, events and conferences. Texas Live! is being developed in partnership with the Texas Rangers and developer The Cordish Companies.
The 14 storey contemporary glass complex will feature 302 luxury guest rooms, including 26 suites, with floor to ceiling glass windows that show off expansive views of the Entertainment District and will have facilities including:
- Tower Terrace: A casual yet sophisticated space with views of the Event Lawn and Entertainment District which will serve as the ideal place to relax with family and friends or enjoy a cocktail.
- The Event Lawn: Featuring a cutting-edge LED screen for unparalleled sports viewing, movies and concerts.
- Outdoor Infinity Edge Pool: The pool area will feature two bars, including a swim up bar, rentable private cabanas, ample lounge space and fire pit.
- Rooftop Terrace and Private Event Space: With panoramic views of the Dallas/Fort Worth skylines, the Rooftop Terrace will feature several private events spaces and function rooms.
- Grand Event Centre: The two storey, 35,000 square-foot Grand Event Centre will feature a glass facade with sweeping views, a Grand Ballroom, an executive boardroom, five breakout meeting rooms, pre-function space and a 1,500-square foot outdoor terrace overlooking Johnson Creek.
- Revolver Brewing Brewery, Bar and Tasting room: Known for bringing a fresh perspective in world-class craft beer in the Dallas/Fort Worth region, Revolver Brewing will be opening a working brewery, bar and tasting room where guests can enjoy Revolver’s flagship brands, like Blood and Honey, as well as one-of-a-kind specialty beers specifically crafted for the stadium district.
- A 6,000 square-foot signature restaurant
- A state-of-the-art fitness facility
- A dramatic porte-cochere entrance with 24-hour valet services
- Barista and coffee bar
For more information on Texas, Live! Visit, www.texas-live.com
Established in 1960, Loews Hotels owns and operates 24 hotels and resorts across the U.S. and Canada, including Hotel 1000, Seattle and the Loews Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Orlando. Located in major city centres and resort destinations from coast to coast, the Loews Hotels portfolio features properties grounded in family heritage and dedicated delivering unscripted guest moments all with a handcrafted approach. For reservations or more information about Loews Hotels, visit: www.loewshotels.com
The Cordish Companies
The Cordish Companies’ origins date back to 1910 and encompass four generations of privately-held, family ownership. During the past ten decades, The Cordish Companies has grown into a global leader in Real Estate Development, Gaming & Hospitality, Entertainment Management and International Urban Planning & Development. One of the largest and most respected developers in the world, The Cordish Companies has been awarded an unprecedented seven Urban Land Institute Awards for Excellence for public-private developments that are of unique significance to the cities in which they are located.
The Texas Rangers
Entering their 46th season in Arlington, the Texas Rangers play in Major League Baseball’s American League West Division. Texas has won at least 87 games in seven of the last eight years beginning 2009, the only Major League team to make that claim. A community leader, the Rangers, through the work of their Baseball Foundation, are dedicated to improving the lives of children in need and providing funding for youth in crisis, youth health initiatives, youth baseball programs, and youth education. Celebrating its 26th year, the Foundation has given back more than $15 million to help children in need.
Read our Wish You Were Here Blog at www.loewshotelsblog.com
To find out more about Loews Hotels & Resorts visit: www.loewshotels.com