See the city sparkle with Loews Atlanta this Christmas
16 October 2017: Make the Loews Atlanta your home for the holidays and experience the city’s spectacular seasonal light installations including Garden Lights, Holiday Nights, which will return to the Atlanta Botanical Garden in Piedmont Park between 11 November 2017 and 7 January 2018.
This year, the Garden of Light welcomes a newly expanded Tunnel of Light alongside the Walk of Flames and favourite light installations such as Orchestral Orbs and Glittering Galaxy. Located a 15-minute stroll from the Botanical Gardens, in the heart of Midtown, the Loews Atlanta is a perfect base for taking in the holiday season. Grab a hot cocoa from Market 11 and relax in the luxurious lobby of the Loews Atlanta while enjoying the hotel’s holiday decorations, or get into the holiday spirit with these local suggestions:
- East Drink and be Merry at Saltwood Charcuterie & Bar – the hotel’s restaurant will be offering special prix fixe dinner menus for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- Shop til you drop at Atlantic Station’s Chriskindl Market – an open-air German holiday market open from 1 December til 24 December 2018
- Experience a little Christmas Magic at Lake Lanier – in under an hour’s drive from the city, visitors can experience a range of shopping and dining option against the stunning backdrop of the lake open between 1 December til 2 January 2018
- Christmas at Stone Mountain – 30 minutes from the Loews Atlanta, Christmas at Stone Mountain features 2 million lights, snow angel palace, parade and fireworks in addition to shopping and dining options or take a ride on the Summit Skyride between 1 December til 3 January 2018
No Place Like Loews Atlanta for the Holidays
This holiday season, Loews Atlanta Hotel welcomes the whole family. Centrally located in the heart of Atlanta’s vibrant Midtown and minutes from the city’s top restaurants, culture and shopping, the Loews Atlanta is the perfect home base for the holidays. The ‘No Place Like Loews Atlanta’ holiday package includes: deluxe accommodations, complimentary valet parking, $25 food and beverage credit once per stay, premium wifi access and two tickets to the Loews Atlanta Botanical Gardens. For starting rates and to book directly please visit: www.loewshotels.com/atlanta-hotel
Visit Atlanta with Bon Voyage from £1495 pp,18 – 23 December 2017 for 2 adults sharing, this package includes:
- VS flights ex LHR
- Accommodations at Loews Atlanta
- Car hire
- General Entrance to the Atlanta Botanical Gardens (tickets for Garden Lights, Holidays Nights may require a separate entry costing)
To Book: CTA 0800 316 0194 or visit, www.bon-voyage.co.uk
Loews Atlanta, Georgia
Loews Atlanta Hotel offers a vibrant gathering place in the epicentre of the city’s arts and cultural scene, the Midtown Atlanta neighbourhood. Guests enjoy warm and genuine service, luxurious guest rooms and suites, the state-of- the-art Exhale Spa & Fitness Center and locally-inspired fare at Saltwood Charcuterie & Bar. Just a short, tree-lined walk to some of the city’s most popular locales and within minutes of Atlanta’s leading museums, attractions and landmarks, Loews Atlanta Hotel delivers a superior guest experience in one of the country’s most dynamic cities.
Read our Wish You Were Here Blog at www.loewshotelsblog.com
To find out more about the Loews Atlanta, visit: www.loewshotels.com/atlanta-hotel
To find out more about Loews Hotels, visit: www.loewshotels.com