Three things we love about Leisure Pass Group
1. Queue-hopping! Why stand in line and waste valuable time on your citybreak? With a pass, you can hop to the front at many of the cities’ attractions.
2. Choice. The London Pass offers access to over 80 top attractions; the New York Pass has more than 100!
3. Value for money. 96% of customers surveyed between January and June 2016 said that the London Pass offered good value for money.
- Stretch Your Travel Budget with the new Hong Kong Pass
- Leisure Pass Group Brings Best-In-Class Attraction Pass Solution to North America
- Leisure Pass Group Launches Cancun’s First-Ever Multi-Attraction Pass
- Six Of The Best: Cities to See From the Water
- Amsterdam Sightseeing Goes Mobile
- New Strategic Partnership Heralds Chinese Boom for London Attractions
- Make a Day of It – Five of Europe’s Best Royal Sightseeing Day Trips
- Leisure Pass Group Offers a Bigger Bite of The Big Apple
- Enjoy 300 Years of San Antonio for less with the San Antonio Explorer Pass
- Celebrate 150 Years of Balboa Park and Save Money with the Go San Diego Card
- Get a Bird’s Eye View of London with The London Pass
- Upgraded Cape Town Pass Helps Save Time and Money as Visitors Flock to South Africa’s ‘Mother City’
- Create Your Own Royal Romance with The London Pass
- Expanded Barcelona Pass is Perfect Way to Discover Spain’s Second City
- New Dublin Pass Smartphone App and Mobile Ticket Makes Ireland’s Capital Easier to Discover
- Messi or Gaudi? Discover YOUR Barcelona with the new Barcelona Pass
- New Stockholm Pass offers ‘the whole city in one card’
- Celebrate Britain’s Longest-Reigning Monarch with a London Pass Royal Tour
- Relaunched New Orleans Power Pass Makes the ‘Big Easy’ Easier than Ever
- Las Vegas Power Pass Relaunched As the City’s Tourism Boom