As the popularity of travel to the American South grows internationally, Loews Hotels & Resorts is making it easy for visitors from around the globe to get an authentic Southern experience with the new Rhythms of the South packages available at Loews Atlanta Hotel, Loews New Orleans Hotel and Loews Vanderbilt Hotel from now until up to 31 December, 2015.
The hotel packages combine the best of local sounds, tastes and cultural experiences, paralleling the Rhythms of the South marketing campaign created by the Nashville, Atlanta and New Orleans convention and visitors bureaus to promote Southern cities to international visitors.
Guests who book Rhythms of the South receive a two-night stay, complimentary cocktails highlighting local flavours and spirits, complimentary access to popular music venues and local concerts, admission to must-see arts, culture or culinary attractions in each destination, plus complimentary parking and an arrival amenity featuring locally-made and locally-inspired items. Packages can be purchased individually or collectively to create a complete week of Southern experiences.
Visitors who book two nights at Loews Atlanta Hotel receive:
- Two Georgia peach cocktails in Bar Eleven
- Two tickets to the World of Coca-Cola tour
- Two tickets to the High Museum of Art
Prices start from £351 for a Superior King room (only) for two adults for two nights in September 2014.
Visitors who book two nights at the Loews New Orleans Hotel receive:
- Two Sazerac cocktails in Swizzle Stick Bar
- Gift card for two at Snug Harbor on Frenchman Street for live music
- Gift card for two at choice of Commander’s Palace or Arnaud’s for jazz brunch
Prices start from £222 for a Deluxe King room (only) for two adults for two nights in September 2014.
Visitors who book two nights at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel in Nashville receive:
- Two Tennessee whiskey cocktails in Mason Bar
- Admission for two to Country Music Hall of Fame
- Two tickets to the Grand Ole Opry or Ryman Auditorium
Prices start from £492 for a Luxury King room (only) for two adults for two nights in September 2014.
For more information about the Rhythms of the South packages and to book reservations, visitwww.loewshotels.com