Loews Hotels unveils impressive refurbishment programme that has seen most of its 24 hotels refreshed in the past few years. The hotel chain has vowed to keep offering guests top class accommodation by investing heavily on renovations and refurbishments throughout the hotel chain’s portfolio of properties.
Loews operates one hotel in Montreal, Canada, and 23 hotels in the United States, nine of which have been added since announcing in 2012 that it would be expanding its presence significantly throughout the largest U.S. cities.
In 2016 the hotel chain will begin renovations of the Loews Miami Beach Hotel which will include guestrooms, lobby and pool upgrades. The Loews Regency San Francisco will also refurbish its lobby and restaurant and finally, the renovations of the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel’s guestrooms.
Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel, which was awarded the “Best Hotel Pool” in Los Angeles accolade from the readers of Los Angeles Magazine earlier this month is due to introduce brand new guestrooms. The new guestrooms will include Bluetooth enabled clock radios, touch screen light-up mirrors, digital TV systems and walk-in showers. In addition, some rooms and suites will also have their own personal fire pits on their patios and the new Ocean Terrace, adjacent to the pool, features comfortable lounge furniture and outdoor fire pits overlooking the beach.
Over the past 18 months Loews completed the following renovations:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort’s guestrooms, lobby and public space
- Loews Vanderbilt Hotel’s ballrooms
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel’s ballroom and suites
- Loews Chicago O’Hare Hotel’s food and beverage outlet, lobby, and guestrooms
- Loews Don CeSar Hotel’s Rowe Bar and Beach House Suites, Loews Don CeSar’s second property
- Loews Minneapolis Hotel’s lobby, guestrooms and food and beverage outlet
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort’s guestrooms and expanded ballroom
- Loews Miami Beach Hotel’s Preston’s Market restaurant
In the past 10 months, Loews has opened the Loews Chicago and acquired what is now the Loews Regency San Francisco. In February 2016 the hotel chain purchased its first property in Seattle, Hotel 1000, which will be rebranded a Loews Regency in 2017. Loews Sapphire Falls Resort, its fifth hotel at Universal Orlando, will open in the summer of 2017.
To find out more about Loews Hotels & Resorts, visit www.loewshotels.com
16 March 2016
– Ends –