Leisure Pass Group
Designed by city pass operators for city pass operators, the Leisure Pass Operating System is a best-in-class management system for sightseeing passes.
LPOS is the tailor-made system behind the successful city passes offered by the Leisure Pass Group: London Pass, Berlin Pass and Paris Pass, together with the New York Pass and Philadelphia Pass which are operated by franchisees.
The Leisure Pass Group also makes LPOS available to independent city pass operators, and the system is currently utilised to manage the Stockholm Card, Copenhagen Card, Prague Pass, York Pass, Lyon City Card and Jersey Pass. In total, LPOS processes more than 5.5 million visits to attractions every year.
How it works
For the city pass customer, LPOS provides free and convenient entry to a large number of attractions in their chosen destination for one low price. For the city pass operator, LPOS provides full tracking of the life cycle of each pass sold – from stock orders to agents to delivery to the customer, and from usage at attractions to ultimate profitability.
Key benefits for city pass operators are:
- Knowledge of where all stock is located
- Eliminating mistakes in fulfilling orders
- Ability to ‘hotlist’ cards reported lost or stolen
- Tracking the profitability of individual agents
- Tracking patterns in card usage
- Tracking individual pass usage
- Comparing profitability by product type
- Comparing customer profitability by nationality
Ease of Use
- Card-readers at attractions dial in automatically to LPOS
- Quick, cashless transactions at each attraction
- Easy set-up
- Intuitive user friendly system
- The fully-automated system manages the entire life-cycle of each pass, from purchase to usage to invoicing
About the Leisure Pass Group
Based in London, the Leisure Pass Group has more than 15 years’ experience as a tourism specialist, creating and managing city sightseeing passes in some of the world’s top destinations.
Founded in 1998, the company launched its popular London Pass the following year. 2005 saw the launch of the custom-built LPOS system and the Paris Pass, while in 2011 the company introduced the Berlin Pass.
For media information please contact:
David Ezra at KBC PR & Marketing
+44 1825 763636