KBC PR & Marketing Ltd is an award-winning PR, marketing and representation agency specialising in travel, tourism and leisure. With a 25-year track record working with some of the best clients out there, including iconic destinations, leading tour operators and world-renowned travel experiences, we’ve earned our reputation as a results-driven boutique agency that is professional, approachable and respected.
Our services range from the very best in travel trade representation, every form of PR, B2B and B2C marketing, partnerships and promotions, and event management.
About the job
We are looking for a travel trade Account Manager to join our growing and busy team. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a successful, growing company where they will be immersed in a range of work across a number of clients within a fun, motivated environment.
In this multifaceted role, you’ll be engaged in everything from trade sales development, joint marketing and travel agent training to consumer promotions and brand partnerships. You will work with the whole team to develop annual sales and marketing plans and implement project campaign proposals to increase destination awareness in the UK and Irish markets, bringing our clients’ stories to life in an engaging and creative way.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is confident in dealing with a variety of clients and their associated needs
- Is self-motivated, driven to deliver, and uses their own initiative with a solution-focused approach
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills, and is confident working both independently and as part of a team
- Has a number of years of prior agency experience.
- Has a genuine passion for travel marketing
- Has strong project management skills
- Has the ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Has an eye for detail
- Is enthusiastic with a proactive, can-do attitude
- Is a team player
- Is able to travel in the UK and abroad for work
- Is organised and efficient and able to work to specific deadlines
- Is an outgoing personality with the personal skills required to make new contacts, network effectively and ‘sell’ on behalf of clients
- Has excellent computer skills, proficiency in Office 365 and the ability to learn new programmes
- Is adept at the use of social media and supporting platforms
- Has a flexible attitude with a willingness to work across a number of different projects simultaneously
- Is educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Has excellent written English
- Has excellent presentation and communications skills
- Has a Full driving licence and is able to drive in the USA (aged over 21 with no criminal convictions)
- Has at least three years’ experience of account handling, either at Senior Account Executive or Account Management level, or the equivalent in-house experience.
- Has experience of working within the travel industry, preferably in a role associated with destination representation
- Has the ability to plan, build and maintain collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders
What we can offer you:
- Full- time hybrid role working between our office in Haywards Heath twice a week and at home
- Competitive salary
- 20 days’ annual leave plus 3 days between Christmas and New Year and all Bank Holidays
- Buy/Sell holiday scheme available
- Enhanced Pension Scheme (with 5% employer contribution)
- Love travel and be interested in the issues and opportunities within the sector
- Enjoy research and be communicating latest trends and ideas
- Have digital and social marketing experience
- Work with trade partners to grow product and sales
- Be confident at presenting to agents and clients
- Provide on the ground, pre- and post-event support for client events
- Arrange and manage trade fam trips
- Have experience of working on client sales and marketing plans
- Become an integral part of each client team, building excellent relationships with clients and colleagues – arranging weekly calls and ensuring all reporting and billing is up to date
- Track and analyse reporting and results
For more information please email email@example.com