New Orleans is infamous for its soulful Cajun and Creole cuisine perfect for warming up the winter months. Delicious Gumbo, Jambalaya, rice and beans are just some of the culinary delights of the Big Easy.
The Loews New Orleans hotel has introduced the ultimate food-filled getaway package inspired by the city’s gastronomical culture and renowned restaurant scene. The Gourmet Getaway package includes gift certificates and freebies from a range of New Orleans’ most popular eateries, bars and hotspots.
Loews New Orleans provides guests with a premier luxury hotel whilst still maintaining the comfort and ambience of the Deep South. Situated adjacent to New Orleans’ Arts District, the 285-room hotel features sweeping views of the Mississippi River and New Orleans skyline.
The hotel’s Café Adelaide and Swizzle Stick Bar, which are included in this spectacular offer, ensures award-winning local cuisine in a relaxed setting, embodying the essence of the Crescent City.
A weekend stay for two for a Luxury King roomstarts from $429 per night and the offer is running until 14 December 2014. The offer must be booked via Loews Website only.
Gourmet Getaway offer includes:
– Two welcome cocktails at Swizzle Stick Bar
– One $100 gift certificate for dinner in Cafe Adelaide
– Two $20 gift cards to W.I.N.O. – Wine Institute of New Orleans
– One $100 gift card for Jazz Bruch at Commander’s Palace Restaurant
– One $70 gift card for lunch at Peche Seafood Grille
– One $20 gift card for cocktails at SoBou in the French Quarter
– One $10 gift card for Café DuMonde for Beignets and Café au Lait
– An apron and measuring spoon set from Fleurty Girl Boutique
– Autographed copy of “In The Land of Cocktails” Recipes by Ti Adelaide Martin and Lally Brennan
– Beignet mix from Cafe DuMonde
To find out more about Loews Hotels & Resorts, visit www.loewshotels.com
To find out more about Loews New Orleans, visit www.loewshotels.com /New-Orleans-Hotel