Amsterdam Sightseeing Goes Mobile with Launch of New Amsterdam Pass
Exploring the attractions of Amsterdam has become simpler and more convenient than ever before with the launch of the Amsterdam Pass (www.amsterdampass.com) – a complete sightseeing package that can be delivered straight to your smartphone or mobile device.
Operated by experienced tours and excursions provider Stromma in partnership with attraction pass specialist The Leisure Pass Group, the Amsterdam Pass offers entry to more than 30 of the city’s top attractions, museums and tours, travel on popular hop-on/hop-off bus and boat tours, plus discounts on 15 further Amsterdam experiences.
Offering the ultimate in flexibility and convenience, the mobile Amsterdam Pass can be used direct from a smartphone or tablet via a unique QR code contained in the customer’s confirmation email. Pass holders simply scan the QR code to gain entry to their chosen attraction or to join a tour. Alternatively, physical Amsterdam Passes can be shipped to customers or collected on arrival in the city.
The pass is available for one, two, three or five days; prices start at €64 per adult and €32 per child aged 4-12 years for the one-day pass. The two-day adult pass is €84, while the three-day pass is €104. The Amsterdam Pass enables visitors to save time and money on their sightseeing activities, with a significant discount on normal attraction and tour admission prices, and no need to queue for tickets at each location.
Amsterdam highlights include:
- Rijksmuseum – a Dutch national treasure, with more than 8,000 works of art bringing to life the country’s long history and rich culture. Highlights include masterpieces from the Dutch ‘Golden Age’, among them works by Rembrandt, Hals and Vermeer. Normally priced at €17.50 per adult, entry to the Rijksmuseum is included with the Amsterdam Pass.
- Hop on-Hop off Bus Tour – the perfect introduction to Amsterdam! Get around the city’s leading attractions and sights with your own personal audio guide. Normally priced at €26 per adult, the Hop on-Hop off buses are included for the full duration of your Amsterdam Pass.
- Johan Cruijff Stadium Tour – go behind the scenes at the home of European soccer giant AFC Ajax. See the dressing rooms, the trophies in the Gallery of Fame, and get a unique perspective of the pitch. Normally priced at €16.50 but included with the Amsterdam Pass.
- Hop on-Hop off Boat Tour – float gently to famous attractions such as the Anne Frank House and the lively Albert Cuyp Market. Normally priced at €26 per adult, the Hop on-Hop off boats are included for the full duration of your Amsterdam Pass.
- A’DAM LOOKOUT – get a bird’s eye view of the city and its surroundings at the 360 sky deck. Normally priced at €13.50 but included with the Amsterdam Pass.
- Heineken Experience – enjoy a true taste of Dutch culture at the beer giant’s first built brewery! Normally priced at €21 but included with the Amsterdam Pass.
- 100 Highlights Cruise – enjoy a one-hour tour of Amsterdam’s famous canals taking in all of the leading attractions and sights. Normally priced at €18 per adult, the cruise is included with the Amsterdam Pass.
Attractions offering discounted entry prices for Amsterdam Pass holders include Madame Tussauds Amsterdam, ARTIS Amsterdam Royal Zoo, and the Amsterdam Dungeon, while pass holders can also benefit from a 25 per cent discount on MacBike rentals, giving them the chance to get around the city like a local.
Using the Amsterdam Pass enables visitors to make significant savings on their sightseeing. A three-day pass priced at €104 could be used to enjoy the hop-on/hop-off bus and boat tours, A’DAM Lookout, Rijksmuseum, National Maritime Museum, Johan Cruijff Stadium Tour, Amsterdam Castle Muiderslot, Heineken Experience, Rembrandt House Museum, and 100 Highlights canal cruise. Together these attractions would normally cost €187.50.
The Amsterdam Pass is available at www.amsterdampass.com.