When Jenni spent 48 hours in Moab, the adventure capital of Utah, there were no late nights as it was all about the early starts to make the most of the incredible scenery. She contrasted the views of Canyonlands National Park from the scenic drive overlooking the canyon followed by an off-road adventure with Navtec Expeditions into the depths of the canyon. Next up was Arches National Park and a trip to the lesser visited Tower Arch (along a challenging four-wheel drive road). The weekend culminated in an epic sunrise hike to iconic Delicate Arch.
- Utah Office of Tourism Launches Utah Specialist Academy
- KBC to implement UK programme of activity for Explore Minnesota Tourism
- KBC PR & Marketing chosen as UK representation agency for New York State Tourism
- Rocky Mountaineer appoints KBC to handle UK PR
- Georgia Launches Three New Itineraries with North America Travel Service